2011年3月30日星期三

does this suggest BRK has gone SV??!?

But....if he is SV there is no kitty that is huge and red...

In all seriousness, I respecced SV proper after the patch like everyone else, and didnt like it at all. I felt like I invested all my time staring at my bars waiting for my LnL proc...golly, what fun!

I wonder if this complete institution of producing SV the greatest  wow gold DPS spec isn't a short lived ploy by Blizzard to stimulate the Hunters to try other specs. proper after all, BM persists to be THE hunter spec for just about any extended time, like MM was earlier to it. I wonder if this really is only a alter that will last various weeks earlier to they fix BM back again in the direction of the greatest DPS spec.

It just appears to odd for it to not be...after all, blizz has mentioned countless instances that BM must turn out to be the greatest DPS thinking about that people have probably the most to drop if our family pet dies. It produces no impression for just about any solitary spec to turn out to be the unbelievably top PvP and top PvE spec. Why have MM or BM in any way if just one spec does it all? specifically BM: why would anybody need to hold out a course which has this sort of the huge weekness (losing the majority of our dps if our family pet dies) when there are no payoffs?

Not to mention, flavor smart BM could be probably the most defining spec within of the class. What sets hunters apart? Their pets. Why steer the hunter online community in the direction of a spec that trivializes the just one element that sets us apart from other classes? ( And dont converse to me about Warlocks, without a doubt they have pets, yadda yadda =P )

It's also suspect which they have last but not lowest moved the BM spec apart from getting a one-button-mashing-class using the buffs to arcane shot...but at exactly the very same time build SV to turn out to be "one shot wonders" in the some time.

Just my thoughts, what does everyone else think?

Oh yes, allow me spend less the trolls the trouble: "haha QQ even more hunters you are so OP blah blah blah
http://voiceinstruction.com/blog/view/id_11356/title_what-could-you-afford/

没有评论:

发表评论